PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, pliz, on what term in the second pregnancy there is the first sheve...

Alla
22.08.2004, 00:59
Tell or Say, pliz, on what term in the second pregnancy there is the first shevelenie? At me 18 weeks, yet were not any shevelenija. It is normal? In general, I am am excited a little with that the kid absolutely has an effect. Me obsoljutno not toshnit, any reactions to smells and t. d And the stomach or belly on centimeter has not increased also weight too. In " mum ru " I read, that on this term already trudnovato to lay, the waist disappears. But at me anything similar. With the first pregnancy all was on the contrary.
Thanks.

Alain
25.08.2004, 05:31
There can be you feel a difference because wear the kid of other floor? Yes, shevelenija multipara feel, as a rule, earlier, till 20 weeks. But same all individually! And in vain to not experience, it is possible to make US (At you on term just the second "scheduled"), here and will see all evidently. That there is no toxicosis - not a parameter, it or him is valid can not. And the weight tolko-only starts to be typed or collected about 4 5 months. And then, you are observed at the doctor?? If something was not so, you already for a long time would send to be checked up.

Anna
25.08.2004, 19:54
SHevelenija the kid and a floor are not interconnected in any way. In occasion of to make US and to be convinced, that all in porjadke-advice or council I approve. That that pregnancy each time can pass or take place on a miscellaneous, it already the fact. At me the waist did not add too on your term, wore all nonpregnant things, and here after 20 ti was incured in breadth by a tummy. So do not worry for in vain.