PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Privet! Mojet kto posovetuet, posle rodov ostalsa jivot s korichnevoy polo...

Zina
19.08.2004, 20:45
Privet!
Mojet kto posovetuet, posle rodov ostalsa jivot s korichnevoy polosoy, est li kakoy nibud sposob ubrat jivot. Ogromnoye spasibo zaranee!!!!!

masha
23.08.2004, 08:19
Very much much depends on that, has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place after sorts or labors. At me the dark strip kept longly, but it or her for a long time already is not present (after sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 2 years). For improvement of a muscle tone of a stomach or belly there is a mass of physical exercises, them also it is necessary to carry out that after it will be authorized. Also it is necessary to accept, that the skin at each individually taken woman possesses different elastic abilities and happens, that the skin on a stomach or belly and remains flabby, it will be corrected already only by the plastic surgeon. Success.

Olja
25.08.2004, 19:07
Right after sorts or labors it is necessary to drag away a stomach or belly a towel or the big diaper. At us in a maternity home of the little girl all so did or made. When I have left a maternity home at me from a stomach or belly remain nothing. But it, unfortunately, was for a long time. Then to me there were 22 years.