PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I live in a to Kostroma. lechjus from sterility or barrenness more than year. Married...

Hope
23.08.2004, 09:50
Hello! I live in a to Kostroma. lechjus from sterility or barrenness more than year. Married 4 years, for the last 2, 5 years has sharply typed or collected 30 kg. Went on consultation in of Ivanovo, the diagnosis: the Subthalamic syndrome obmenno-the endocrine form, an active phase, NMF as aneamenorei, anovulatory cycles with primary failure LFTS. The doctor has advised to address to the endocrinologist deal with this problem, but at us in city the big that is treated by endocrinologists it is a diabetes mellitis and a thyroid gland. Advise where I can address with such problem? to. I shall not recover yet from this syndrome about children can even be conversation. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
25.08.2004, 18:11
Considering, that the diagnosis to you was exposed by your doctors, try to receive a direction on consultation to Moscow vkakoj-or the large center. Beznapravlenija all consultations will be only paid, inspection dear or expensive enough. If you can allow yourselves it in the beginning of September come, but in advance to me about it or this write.