PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, such problem: since summer, after the south have begun little bit unusual vydele...

Margarita
24.08.2004, 11:19
The doctor, such problem: since summer, after the south have begun little bit unusual allocation - belo-watery, edkovatye. From them mucous was reddened and little bit morbid. In October I have addressed to the gynecologist, have handed over all analyses - and it was not found out any infection. Have found extensive erosion, with a good cytology and presence of a colpitis. Leucocytes ok. 50. Not having found any infections, the doctor has suggested to change acidity of a vagina. I while pull. Allocation is. They that almost as water such dense, that as Membranula or film cover an input or entrance. And diabrotic. The inclination, t has decreased. To. Sex became morbid, greasing almost is not allocated, and last time even there was a blood though plentifully used Vaselinum. I know, that it is necessary to something to do or make, but to go besides to the doctor it would not be desirable. I live in Peter and I can not come to you. CHto-something can advise? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
25.08.2004, 14:21
Treatment of Erosion is obligatory, better the laser or kriodestruktorom. To be syringed with grasses: a camomile, Calendulae, zveroboj. Mestno to apply Clotrimazolum, terzhinan, or Flagylum + Trichopolum and a doxycycline in tablets. Necessarily make US and hand over a smear on a cytology.