PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I have asked the doctor to pick up to me OK, she have told or said...

Vick
23.08.2004, 22:16
Hello, the doctor. I have asked the doctor to pick up to me OK, she has told or said, that I can accept logest, diane 35, tri-mersi, mersilon. I do not know what to choose, me 24, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not, a sexual life I conduct recently, ginek. Diseases are not present, except for erosion which after cauterization already has almost begun to live. A menses at me morbid, umerenno-plentiful with clots sometimes, last about 5 days. Weight normal, a hirsutism (national:)), a skin normal, sometimes there are spots. What would you advise? Through what is the time from the beginning of reception OK it is possible to borrow or occupy in sex without a condom? Thanks

Soboleva L.I.
25.08.2004, 14:10
Zdoravstvujte! Considering attributes giperandrogenii I recommended reception ZHanin or Tri-mersi (can choose on the basis of the price). To cancel additional contraception it is possible on the termination or ending of the first packing a preparation.