PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me primary sterility or barrenness, me of 30 years. The gynecologist has directed...

Lena
24.08.2004, 11:38
Hello! At me primary sterility or barrenness, me of 30 years. The gynecologist has directed on GSG. Has handed over analyses and a smear. In a smear have found out a thrush. On GSG me have written down for March, 19th, the menses should begin on March, 4th. Now I can not spend treatment, t. To. It was not protected, and suddenly. Questions: 1. Whether It is possible to use suppositories in a vagina during a menses and what minimal course in days? 2. The doctor has written out orungal, but he very dear or expensive, whether it is possible to replace difljukanom (the thrush at me jumps out constantly)? 3. Through how much days after treatment for a thrush it is possible to do or make a smear (I am afraid to not be in time by March, 19th)? 4. And in occasion of the procedure - gde-that write, what painless, gde-that on the contrary and whether it is necessary to take a compensatory holiday or the same day it is possible to come to work? Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
25.08.2004, 13:08
Elena! Questions of treatment to discuss it is possible only internally, with treating vrachem. About a degree of morbidity it is valid sushchestvvet many opinions, t. To. Individual sensitivity of each patient can differ considerably, much depends on qualification of the doctor.