PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We plan conception. At me in current 5 ti years a pollinosis. During flowering p...

Elena
23.08.2004, 19:09
We plan conception. At me in current 5 ti years a pollinosis. During flowering I accept preparation Fleksonaze. The allergy begins in the middle of spring and proceeds up to the middle of summer. To postpone conception it would not be desirable, as there are problems with a disadvantage of Progesteronum and at present accept corresponding or meeting preparation Djufaston on which background I try to become pregnant. Course of treatment six months. How you consider or count, all taki it can be necessary to postpone attempts with conception for autumn? Whether also the truth what during pregnancy the allergy can amplify?

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.08.2004, 03:22
No to postpone for autumn unessentially because fliksonaze it is possible to accept to pregnant women, by the way sometimes the allergy on a background of pregnancy passes or takes place.

Oshchepkova S.R.
25.08.2004, 12:58
Yes, allergic reactions can amplify during pregnancy. It would be more logical to become pregnant in the autumn that labors were during as much as possible favorable period. e. To become pregnant in the middle of July, and to give birth or travail in in the middle of April.