PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether TSelisoobrazno before accepting OK, to hand over analyses on hormones, and on...

Margo
23.08.2004, 02:23
Whether TSelisoobrazno before accepting OK, to hand over analyses on hormones, and then already them to accept... Naturally according to the doctor. In fact the doctor when appoints or nominates a preparation not znaeet ur. Mountains., the state of health, etc., and can harm to these or it;this. Once I according to the doctor drank month "mikroginon" and all this time at me there was a bleeding then me have sent to hospital with an endometritis. After that I do not wish to trust only to words " try or taste, here these or thus good ". Advise, 1) as it is better to act or arrive before to accept OK (children I do not plan, the constant partner, prezirvativ has bothered) 2) besides and lechebn. Actions OK put or render also harm to health (a load on a liver, pichkane hormones, etc. where a guarantee, that after constant reception you will not ruin the health (you will not plant or put dr. Organs iz-for them) 3) And if all taki pregnancy will come or step as it to be reflected in a germ. Well, at me certainly, in general a heap of questions and doubts. I hope the doctor you me have understood, and rasstolkuete that or. Thankful in advance...

Oshchepkova S.R.
23.08.2004, 19:49
1. To hand over a blood on hormones: Testosteron-Depotum (17 - KS), Prolactinum, Oestradiolum, Progesteronum; 2. there are absolute and relative contraindications to reception OK. What general diseases at you is? 3. In the first cycle of reception OK and at the miss or passing of a tablet over 12 hours additional preservation is recommended. Further the chance of pregnancy is practically peer). Pregnancy and reception OK (simultaneously) is not recommended - to interrupt such pregnancy better. Teratogennoe action on fetus OK does not render if to become pregnant on a following cycle after the termination or ending of reception OK.

Margo
25.08.2004, 12:08
Doctor Spasibo for the answer... And now I further you shall torment the questions... The answer to your question: I Know precisely, that at me: Vegeto-a vascular dystonia, a gastritis, problems with shchitovidkoj (sites are not present, analyses in norm or rate, but it is increased dlina-it is recommended upotrebl. An iodine; the last 4. Before monthly I choke probably boards. Has an effect).
1) If to not pass or miss reception OK, whether there are 100 % a guarantee of offensive or approach of pregnancy, t. e. It is not necessary to worry?
2) Here it is interesting gynecologists so activly advance OK, and accept???
3) Having handed over a blood on those hormones which you have specified and having received rezul-t, the doctor can easily pick up to me OK?