PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, it is how much dangerous to accept antibiotics during...

Olga
22.08.2004, 00:16
Hello!
Prompt, it is how much dangerous to accept antibiotics during pregnancy? To cure ureplazmu, 10 in the fifth degree. Have registered: vilprafen, and also in passing nistatie, oksigrissant, lineks (or bifidumbakterin). It is possible for something to replace an antibiotic? And whether really it is necessary to treat ureplazmu?
I shall be very grateful for the answer of the expert. Very much I worry in this occasion. To accept or not an antibiotic?

Ekaterina
22.08.2004, 09:33
Any expert will not incur the responsibility to approve or confirm, whether it is dangerous. I shall tell or say to you one - to be treated it is necessary, t. To. The fetal becoming infected is fraught with consequences. Vilprafen - ideally picked up antibiotic, at least, yet there were no cases when he has negatively affected or influenced a fetus, many doctors it or him and advise (simply not to all he is accessible at the price of). I accepted it or him from 23 weeks. Treatment has passed or has taken place for me imperceptibly, even without reception Lineksa I did not have problems with an intestine. Success to you!

Nata
24.08.2004, 22:10
It is necessary to treat in second half of pregnancy

Olga
25.08.2004, 06:46
Many thanks for answers!