PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Help or assist to understand my problem please. Business...

Tatyana
24.08.2004, 17:18
Hello the doctor! Help or assist to understand my problem please. The matter is that I two months accept contraceptive tablets Marvelon. About yesterday of problems in an intimal life from the moment of reception of this preparation at me with my husband was not. And yesterday we have borrowed or occupied in sex, and in some seconds the husband has felt a burning sensation on a sexual member, speaks, that kak-as if a member have dipped into an acid... Before he has entered into me, the member was normal color and after he has felt a burning sensation and has left me the head of a member and a trunk were in an eruption similar to a urticaria. Last night, when he has come from job, the eruption any more was not, but reddening remains also in the morning the same. Still I wish to add, before sex we with it or him were washed by liquid soap "DURU". The husband starts to accuse me of change (or suspects) though except for it or him in my life did not have men, he I the first and last. Or, he speaks, what this reaction at me has arisen in a vagina iz-for reception of these tablets, but in fact two months all was normal, such reaction was not the Doctor, explain please, whether can develop or produce oral contraceptives in a vagina the raised or increased maintenance or contents of an acid? Or it is reaction to soap?

Soboleva L.I.
25.08.2004, 05:03
Hello! Most likely it is reaction to soap, OK such effect do not possess.