PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I feed the kid (to the child 2 and 4), 3 months ago send or have come mesjachny...

Shimko Irina
22.08.2004, 18:25
Good afternoon! I feed the kid (to the child 2 and 4), 3 months ago send or have come monthly (before all time of their feeding was not). Last monthly were on July, 15th, up to pregnancy the cycle was 32 days, after approximately same (it was not absolutely established or installed yet). In August should begin approximately 16 17, but they are not present. Bought 3 times the test (different firms, including not the cheapest), everyone show absence of pregnancy. Wished to enter the name to the gynecologist, but I the doctor is ill or sick, and to another write down only in two weeks, that me does not arrange. Whether prompt, please, can monthly stop again iz-for feedings (I feed in everyday lives in the evening, at night and in the morning, in target on demand) or I need to address urgently to the doctor?

Malanova T.B.
25.08.2004, 03:19
If possible or probable pregnancy is not necessary to you. Address on reception and make US.