PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 37 years. I have married second time and my husband very much wants re...

Margo
21.08.2004, 04:14
Hello! To me of 37 years. I have married second time and my husband very much wants the child. The first labors at me were in 20 years, have passed or have taken place without complications. It is More beremennostej, abortions were not. At me negative rezus-the factor. And besides, 2 years ago to me have diagnosed - a carcinoma of the stomach, has passed or has taken place an initial course of a chemotherapy, but after repeated inspection it has appeared, that the diagnosis was incorrect! Other diseases and contraindications to pregnancy at me are not present. Tell or say, what my chances to give birth to the normal healthy child now? With What can appear consequences of treatment of imaginary cancer disease? And what reasonable period for repeated pregnancy? Zarannee it is grateful for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
25.08.2004, 01:25
Chances to give birth are, however why at you was not beremennostej 17 years? (excepting very careful preservation). You before putting off or taking out of contraception should be surveyed.