PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello:) Prompt me, please, I vanish...:) I now on...

Tanja
23.08.2004, 07:17
Hello:)
Prompt me, please, I vanish...:)
I now on a health resort. A day ago there was an itch and a boring, reddening on small sexual labiums, vulval or vaginal greasing curdled. At me similar never was, therefore I ask advice or council what preparations it is possible to use for treatment or simplification of signs before arrival home and a campaign to the doctor. What is this an infection? Sexual contacts was not, therefore I do not know as to think. Thanks! With impatience I wait for advice or council...

Maljarskaja M.M.
24.08.2004, 00:52
Similar on a thrush. Try or taste ointment Clotrimazolum. But if the thrush has developed simply as an attribute of trouble, depression of immunity without treatment osnovnojpichiny it or her to not eliminate or erase;remove

Olga
25.08.2004, 00:49
2 years try will get rid of a thrush. Last time have registered except for local treatment of tablet Pimafutsina, unfortunately, full course of treatment to spend it was not possible iz-for a strong by-effect. Prompt please, it is possible to replace with what preparation Pimafutsin? And more, how much or as far as I have understood at me not only vaginalnyj a candidiasis, whether this infection the general or common lesion of an organism can affect or have an effect a status of a skin or it is a separate question to the dermatologist? Also the huge request to recommend the most effective agents for rising immunity.
With impatience I look forward to hearing. In advance thanks.