PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! You wrote to One of patients, that if miko-and...

Karina
20.08.2004, 20:17
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! You wrote to One of patients, that if miko-and a ureaplasma do not give unpleasant signs and do not spoil a smear to treat them it is not necessary. I have treated a ureaplasmosis, now before a menses there was weakly + a reaction, sometimes happen allocation when has ceased to eat sweet and to drink beer - has passed or has taken place. Can, me to spend on drink karsil and a thistle? And more, what your attitude or relation to methods of informal medicine against sexual infections? (excuse for a long question)

Malanova T.B.
22.08.2004, 06:51
If there are no indications. That it is not necessary to spend any treatment. I do not know about what methods of informal medicine there is a speech?

The anonym
24.08.2004, 18:15
I in magazine ZOZH have read through, that syringing by broth of a camomile and reception of tincture of a sage-brush bitter helps or assists.

RIMMA.
25.08.2004, 00:33
I was disturbed with a thrush, almost every month. Also (about 1 time in 3 mes) disturbed a urodynia and even the blood dripped. The urologist has appointed or nominated medicines against an acute cystitis (without analyses). But all has repeated. Has addressed to the gynecologist in the winter. The analysis has shown a ureaplasma. The gynecologist has told or said that signs of a cystitis were given with a ureaplasma. Has spent complex treatment 1 month (January) after which the excruciating dysbacteriosis has developed. Diarrhea and again all smiptomy a cystitis. Koe-as well as it have cured. In April the analysis method PTSR has not shown presence of a ureaplasma. And in the beginning of May again a cystitis. In July a thrush and again a cystitis. I any more do not know what to do or make. Simply to live it would not be desirable from these problems. Help or assist please. Advise what to do or make, can address to the urologist. Has and more noticed such interrelation - as soon as on labiums appear treshchinki, perleches, means wait on a visit "thrush". Zarane it is grateful.