PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my girl a hysteromyoma. The doctor has written, what it is necessary projt...

Alexander
22.08.2004, 11:00
Hello!

At my girl a hysteromyoma. The doctor has written, what it is necessary to pass or take place analyses (I can incorrectly write, t. To. I do not understand medical handwriting) on hormones: Testosteron-Depotum, prolandin, estrodiol. Then DEGA, TTG, 3, 4. Further at all you will not disassemble. Also he has told or said, that it is necessary to make US milk or dairy and shchetovidnoj glands.

Tell or Say please, whether these analyses on gormnony are obligatory? As I understand, such velechiny the site should be deleted lapraskopiej (the girl of 25 years, any child), and hormonal therapy can constrain or stop body height of the site only. But during pregnancy the tendency to its or his body height strongly grows. That is operation is necessary.

Prompt, whether really there is a necessity for analyses on hormones? What to us to undertake in the circumstances?

Thanks!

Here the information on US.

The size of a uterus 666258
Contours rough
Cavity of the uterus M-an echo = 12 mm., homogeneous, the cavity is not deformed.
SHejka it is not changed
The ovary left at a back surface of a uterus, is not changed 241618 mm.
Ovary right 362927 mm. Contains a follicle of 21 mm. D

In a depth or strata 3 j walls of a uterus it is defined or determined gipoehogennyj the site up to 35 mm. D

The conclusion: the Hysteromyoma. UZ-attributes hronich. levostor. Salpingooformita (nerazb)

Rek-but: observation

Malanova T.B.
24.08.2004, 21:04
1. At such sizes of the site at present operation is not shown (if only there are still no clinical moments which have been not specified by you). At such locating of the site and pregnancy is normally born or normally taken out. No trouble is not present. 2. Hormonal inspection is necessary, but not in such volume. 3. Thyroid and mammary glands it is desirable to survey, but at experts, that is to visit at mammologa and the endocrinologist, only on their purpose or appointment to make researches. And promptness any is not present.