PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me a question: the first pregnancy, term of 16 weeks. The diagnosis in...

Elena
22.08.2004, 06:40
Good afternoon!
At me a question: the first pregnancy, term of 16 weeks. The diagnosis of the doctor - a colpitis, treatment by suppositories Betadin. For the second day of application I have found out some drops of a blood and unpleasant sensation in a vagina. What could it be? Whether I could be wounded with a candle or there can be at me not an acceptability of the given preparation? In advance, thanks for the answer.

Maria
24.08.2004, 19:41
It is not necessary to apply this preparation in disturbance of the instruction (in the instruction it is told or said: it is possible to apply only up to 3 h months) as it can lead to disturbances of formation and function of a thyroid gland at a fetus in view of the big concentration of the iodine containing in the given preparation. There is enough of other preparations and ways of therapy which can be used for treatment of inflammatory processes in a vagina at pregnant women. Address to the doctor for replacement of the given preparation.