PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! At me term of 14 weeks. I live in the USA, now at me complexity with...

Natasha
17.08.2004, 00:03
Uv. The doctor! At me term of 14 weeks. I live in the USA, now at me complexity about honey. The insurance, - to it or this still never was at genikologa. And, probably, the nearest month I shall not get. Tell or say, please, if I arms or hand slightly press on a stomach or belly and I can not find the baby, whether it means, what there is any problemy-a frozen pregnancy or extrauterine? I full enough woman, but, think, already it would be time to grope this lump..... Very much I experience...
Thanks.

Belief.
20.08.2004, 11:22
Natasha, I lean, only 55 kg, at body height 170. But "grope" the baby I could not months up to 6 ti. But all taki, find an opportunity and descend or go to the private or individual, paid doctor, what he even has primarily examined you...

Katya
24.08.2004, 09:30
Do not worry, Natasha if at you it is the first pregnancy on terms of 18 22 weeks is a norm or rate when you can feel it or him. I have felt it or him in 17 weeks, and that only because very much hudenkaja (at body height 174 - 54 kg) And think only about good.

evromedprestizh
24.08.2004, 17:36
The tummy starts to grow after 20 ned. Where you would not be, health is more dear or expensive. Address to the gynecologist. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.