PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! Such problem, I shall try or taste more shortly. Some time n...

Face
22.08.2004, 05:12
Hello the Doctor!
Such problem, I shall try or taste more shortly. Some time there was allocation, then a strong itch and a burning sensation back, I have addressed to the doctor to me have diagnosed a vulvovaginitis and have appointed or nominated pimafutsin (suppositories), after the recommended procedure it became easier, but little bit later having addressed to other doctor was found out., that at me the doctor any has not offered herpes, but here treatment..., has told or said, that will pass or take place itself, but in the further it is necessary to pass or take place prophylaxis of month through an one and a half..., here also I do not know what to do or make, like would treat, but not for that, it became easier, but confidence, that it's OK is not present. Prompt, please, as the herpes, are treated by what preparations? And whether it is necessary to observe really easy as he " itself will pass or take place "?
In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
24.08.2004, 15:43
1. If from antimicotic therapy it became easier, treatment correct means. 2. If there are displays VPG to treat it or him it is necessary during displays. Then also preventive courses of treatment are spent. 3. On the basis of what to you it is given pimafutsin - to you have made smears??? 4. You have handed over PTSR diagnostics on VPCH???.