PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, we with the husband have passed or have taken place primary inspection on sterility or barrenness. At me a polyp...

polina
22.08.2004, 21:26
The doctor, we with the husband have passed or have taken place primary inspection on sterility or barrenness. At me a polyp of the cervical channel, the complicated permeability of uterine pipes, bilateral saktosalping, pertubarnye solderings. 30 years, beremennostej were not, I want the child, in marriage or spoilage without preservation of 9 months. What you would recommend treatment and what in general can expect me?

Kamenetskij B.A.
23.08.2004, 13:52
In this situatsiii carrying out laparoskopicheskogo interventions with the purpose of carrying out of a reconstructive intervention on uterine pipes is possible or probable. Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)

polina
24.08.2004, 14:19
The doctor, in your immediate answer about EKO nothing was (have automatically put the information about EKO as advertising?). What probability in my situation success of a laparoscopy and conception natural by?