PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! At me 11 weeks, some days occur or happen such, arises on...

Ira
14.08.2004, 17:24
Greetings! At me 11 weeks, some days occur or happen such, there is a desire to an emiction, but protses occurs or happens as though not up to the extremity or end, it is necessary to sit and (sorry) to squeeze out from itself on a drop, thus a desire to an emiction strong. It is normal? With what can be connected?

The anonym
18.08.2004, 02:08
Ira, certainly, at mja the truth of 15 weeks, but a picture same, it matochka grows and presses on urinary, therefore and run in a toilet often
At me still tsestit has appeared, it to me have explained for the same reasons, the uterus grows

Anna
21.08.2004, 07:26
OH, girls and at me the same song. At me the truth 20 weeks, but has arisen month 1, 5 back. All Sometimes seems now I shall not sustain, and when at last I reach a toilet, okazyvatesja not ochen-that and wanted. Really, the uterus presses, to me the gynecologist so has told or said. However, at me was sometimes worse history. In a toilet did not want, and when has gone, has understood, what chut-hardly and has bursted. It is worse. CHto-something there peredavlivaetsja and a signal in a brain does not act, as it is necessary. In general, me ordered to be wetted not less often than time at 2 3 o'clock. And to you of success.

Ira
24.08.2004, 12:38
Thanks for answers!