PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor!!! Respond please to my question. To me 20 sexual zhtz...

OLGA
23.08.2004, 17:27
The dear doctor!!! Respond please to my question.
To me 20 sexual zhtzn the beginnings in 17 years. Accepted tri-regol, regividon (1 year), but after these preparations at me have begun giddinesses, has addressed in hospital, have diagnosed vegeto a vascular dystonia. After that I have stopped what reception or preparations and all has passed or has taken place, now I feel perfectly.
It would be desirable to consult what OK or can be minipili to me will approach or suit more.
To the gynecologist went he to me has advised logest, but any analyses did not do or make, has simply looked or seen.
And more a question and as the doctor defines or determines what preparati are most reliable, that he should do or make for this purpose.
In advance many thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
24.08.2004, 11:20
Dear Olga! Sometimes survey suffices for selection of a contraceptive and the minimal inspections (the analysis of a blood). At any disturbances hormonal researches can be demanded. Probably, that you really will accept a preparation with a smaller dose of hormones. Try to pass or take place the test on www. contraceptive. ru and if the result will coincide with references of the doctor make the analysis of a coagulogram and begin reception. In case and on the microdosed out preparation you will have a similar reaction, it is necessary to pass on mini-drank or saw.