PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Day kind! At me after growing thin were gone monthly, it proceeded in those...

Olga, 28 years.
14.08.2004, 15:07
Day kind! At me after growing thin were gone monthly, it proceeded in tech 5 6 years. Well that they are 2 3 months that half a year - year is not present. In October to 2003 me have appointed or nominated to drink klimonorm... The cycle was as on hours. But at me as that cheeks were unnaturally approximated... Also there was a cellulitis (I do not know from it or this or not) but one year ago was not exact. Has ceased to drink one month ago - monthly is not present. What to do or make? Handed over analyses on hormones where that in the spring the gynecologist has told or said that a level all of them peerly low and monthly in itself will not come. What to drink all life hormones??? Weight at me 47 48 body height 162.

evromedprestizh
17.08.2004, 15:21
At you deficiency of mass of a body. Type or collect weight. Already it can normalize a cycle some. In your situation therapy, and stimulation of ovaries is shown not replaceable gormono.

Olga, 28 years.
19.08.2004, 22:38
And what such stimulation of ovaries?

evromedprestizh
22.08.2004, 18:54
Stimulation of ovaries is a purpose or an appointment of microdoses of hormonal preparations "to force" ovaries to develop or produce independently enough of hormones for normal menstrual function. The scheme or plan of purpose or appointment joins also grassy and homeopathic preparations, and also vitamins. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Olga
24.08.2004, 08:36
And where it is possible to address?