PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me 24 years. I wish to learn or find out from you the doctor WHY it is impossible for me udalja...

Oksana
19.08.2004, 18:28
Good afternoon. To me 24 years. I wish to learn or find out from you the doctor WHY I cannot delete kandilomy in the field of a proctal or an anal aperture? I on 19 week of pregnancy. There are such diagnoses: VSD on cardial type (in heart have found out anomaolnuju a chorda), hr. adneksid, hr. tonzelit, a candidiasis. How cauterization can be reflected in pregnancy? Thanks.

Irina
22.08.2004, 13:46
Dear Oksana when to me deleted kandilomy, but about sexual labiums I have tried to spend this procedure WITHOUT a narcosis (deleted by means of the laser, t. To. Liquid nitrogen did not help or assist). So I so shouted from a pain, t. To. Them should burn out up to a root that any more was not. Then I have interrupted this procedure and to me did or made a narcosis in a vein. How you consider or count, whether the narcosis can positively be reflected in your kid? Even if you decide to suffer this pain stres it will appear what on the kid. CAN it is necessary to wait for sorts or labors??

Oksana
24.08.2004, 05:48
To me did or made earlier cauterization salkodermom, to me it was sick, nashatyrkoj have pumped out... Has normally passed or has normally taken place all. A question: Unless during sorts or labors the child will not catch it or this. I read, that at children after that pojavljajustja kandilomy in a larynx. The same simply nightmare!!! Thanks.