PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear g-n Kamenetsky! Please, respond me to one question: affairs...

Natalia
23.08.2004, 05:42
Dear g-n Kamenetsky! Please, respond me to one question: the matter is that I till now do not know iz-for what at me there was an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. I am Literally some days prior to a laparoscopy handed over analyses on series of infections, in me have found out a ureaplasma, in a month after an operative measure I have again handed over analyses on a lot of infections, nikaky infections it was revealed not (neither at me, nor at the husband), the only thing that opposite to the column a ureaplasma is written "slabopolozhitelna". One doctor has told or said, that no trouble, and another has suggested to hand over the analysis on a ureaplasma on crop. That I also have made. The analysis is not ready yet. Tell or say, whether it could affect or influence what at me was extrauterine? And more: I have now handed over analyses on hormones (rez-you are yet ready), but the doctor to me have told or said, that if it's OK, month through 2 it is possible to try to become pregnant (without carrying out of a repeated laparoscopy), and if nothing will turn out to spend a repeated laparoscopy. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in this occasion

Kamenetskij B.A.
24.08.2004, 05:10
The extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis results from disturbance of transport function of a uterine pipe. The reasons of disturbance of this function / on ubyvaniju/: the transferred or carried inflammatory diseases of appendages of a uterus, operative measures on pipes (including reconstructive after an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis), endocrine disturbances. The ureaplasmosis if you plan pregnancy is necessary for treating. As if to a repeated laparoscopy, here I am solidary with opinion of your attending physician (as carrying out of it or this vmeshateltstva will not exclude an opportunity of repetition of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis.)