PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, it is not harmful at a myoma an exercise stress? I now hude...

21.08.2004, 00:25
Tell or Say, please, it is not harmful at a myoma an exercise stress? I now grow thin, but I am afraid to do or make exercises on press. A myoma small (5 6 weeks), one basic and a lot of fine. She will not regenerate from a load? Thanks for the answer.

Olja
22.08.2004, 16:42
At me the same question. Whether will cause or call augmentation of a myoma of a load - run, for example? Or it is better to be limited to walking?
Irina, by the way: to me have told or said in konfe the Gynecologist that it is impossible to take hot baths and to go to a bath... And here I about it or this did not know.

Savchenko A.A.
24.08.2004, 03:37
Hysteromyoma - a good-quality tumour, indications to surgical treatment at body height of sites, disturbance of a delivery in sites, disturbance of function of the next organs, and the most important at suspicion on a sarcoma. Most easier to exclude all, from all to refuse, become the hostage of disease. But what for then such life is necessary? From a life it is necessary puluchat pleasure, to not refuse to itself in them. On it or this, my opinion if so it is necessary to operate and live better a question that a high-grade life.
Physical exercises not protivopakazany, in occasion of a bath the question remains opened or open. And certainly solves the problem on observation, treatment or operation it is concrete at you only your attending physician.