PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, one year ago at me have found a ureaplasmosis, my husband has handed over analyses, at n...

Luda
21.08.2004, 19:59
Hello, one year ago at me have found a ureaplasmosis, my husband has handed over analyses, at it or him a ureaplasma - is negative (explain, please, why). Has passed or has taken place treatment under such scheme or plan: TSikloferon Noksadzhin Rulid W 1, 6, 12 Gluconat of a calcium, Bifi Forms, Nistatinum, Allocholum, N-ka a ginseng, Syringing rotokanom and hlorofliptom, Instilljatsii a colloid silver, Betadin. My husband accepted TSikloferon Noksadzhin Rulid Nistatinum To treatment we have was in earnest enough. z 9 months, having handed over again analizy-the answer at me - again a ureaplasma, and active new cells. Hugely I ask you explain to me, iz-for what so it has turned out, whether treatment and in all taki an infection has correctly been appointed or nominated, my husband does not wish to be treated once again and speaks: To me this infection does not cling!! . Whether can be such, what at me is, and at it or him it or her is not present? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.08.2004, 02:08
The ureaplasma concerns to uslovnopatogennoj to flora and 10 4 degrees can live in a vagina in norm or rate. Therefore before lechits it is necessary to specify quantity or amount and displays of disease.

luda
24.08.2004, 01:55
At me was 10 in 3 degrees