PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Boris Aleksandrovich! Thanks for the answer. With the purpose of reception more...

Zynaida
22.08.2004, 02:59
Hello Boris Aleksandrovich! Thanks for the answer. With the purpose of reception of more concrete advice or council allow to acquaint you with the additional information. MRT - the area of ovaries has a capsule from 2 3.5 mm thickness from two parties or sides, with podkapsulnym a locating of plural follicles up to 9 mm in diameter, the size pr. An ovary of 26 23 mm, the left 37 23 mm. Reports of stimulations: 1. Clostilbegytum 50 - 5, Prednisolonum 1, 5. In days - 5., proginova - 5., humegon 150 ED - 5. - t. To. There was no dominant or prepotent follicle, stimulation has been stopped, however bases. The temperature has raised or increased up to 37, 4 on 30 d. A cycle also kept 2 ned. (what does it mean?); 2. On a background 3. Reception of Dexamethazonum - 1/2. In sut, Parlodelum - 1/2. In days, Microfollinum 1/2, humegon - 75. Boris Anatolevich, you have responded me, that, probably stimulation was noneffective iz-for small doses of preparations. Now my attending physician plans 3 ju stimulation with the same dose humegona (75). At me also - the autoimmune thyroiditis, whether has this value or meaning;importance? And last question: one doctor advises me operative treatment in occasion of SPKJA though according to a laparoscopy this diagnosis is not confirmed - whether has sense to be operated and how much stimulations to spend? Excuse for verboseness. Your answers (we shall discuss probably scheme or plan of stimulation with my treating doctor, she does not object to "consultation"). Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
23.08.2004, 15:23
Zynaida! And the endocrinologist spends any therapy tireoidta? What initial levels of hormones of thyroid group, Testosteron-Depotum, DEA, FSG and LG? Duration and necessary for carrying out of stimulation can be corrected or adjusted doses of preparations proceeding from data uz-monitoring. The logic of your doctor in occasion of references to an operative measure in occasion of disease which is not present (by data of a laparoscopy) is not so clear. The quantity or amount of stimulations with primenenim Clostilbegytum should not exceed 4 6 cycles.

Zynaida
23.08.2004, 22:00
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! Please, help or assist advice or council in occasion of stimulation spent now (mine and.. 19357 (two letters): with 22.04 (1 j day of a cycle) - Microfollinum 1/2. In days, with 26.04 humegon 75 1 time day and with 30.04 the dose of Microfollinum up to 2 h tab is increased. In days Also constantly I accept Dexamethazonum 1/2 t. In days 3.05 in the left ovary some follicles in diameter of 5 8 mm, in right - in general one, endometry - 10 mm. And we with my doctor planned to spend an insemination. It is the third stimulation humegonom for 1, 5. (about previous I wrote to you). Before stimulation a level of hormones - LG - 10.25 (norm or rate 11.1 0. 46IU/L); FSG - 6.42 (7.3 1.4), Testosteron-Depotum - 0.48 (0.65 0.07); TTG-2.5 (4 0.25); 3-2.46 (4.25 2); 4-7.83 (18 7); at to TG-117.19 (100 0.00). Oestradiolum up to humegona - 10.3 (30 120), after 5 injections - 5.9 (I shall not understand why it can be???) . Whether it is possible still or even for something to make during this stimulation or it is already senseless? In advance thanks for the answer.