PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! To me - 45, almost year I am observed in occasion of fibroadenomas...

Elena
21.08.2004, 22:37
Hello, the Doctor!
To me - 45, almost year I am observed in occasion of fibroadenoma MZH (0, 5 - 1). For simplification of course PMS the doctor has recommended to me the following: " Current of a premenstrual syndrome with the years utezheljaetsja, that you observe on yourselves. To an available dysfunction jaichnikov/not looking on externally normal menstrual tsikl/, dysfunction of the adjusting or regulating centers of a pituitary body was added. Why all so to be afraid of hormones? In fact we without them cannot exist, have children, etc. In nastojashee time for you is one output or exit: to start to accept hormones of 2 phases of a cycle - "Orgametril", or "Norcolutum", or " Primaljut holes " on 1 tab. 2 times in day of 10 days about 17 days of a cycle in current not less than 8 - 12 months. pochustvuete how to improve the status, and the main thing, the fibroadenoma of a mammary gland can disappear.
If vse-taki are not confident, make UZ research of organs of a small basin
On 18 - 21 day of a cycle, can be found out kistoznoizmennenye ovaries.
Still, necessarily, survey a thyroid gland, even UZ research.
Ovaries, mammary glands and thyroid gland are organs - targets of hormonal dysfunction after 40 years. " I to admit, naslyshana about negative influence of hormones on an organism at my age and was ready on a homeopathy. Your opinion if it is possible... In advance I thank. Elena.

Malanova T.B.
23.08.2004, 21:58
Elena, hormones, certainly, are used for treatment PMS but if you will well react to a homeopathy it is better to use it or her.