PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Help or assist, pregnancy 3, 5 weeks. Constantly excruciate head...

Elena N.
12.08.2004, 22:48
Good afternoon! Help or assist, pregnancy 3, 5 weeks. Constantly excruciate headaches. That it is possible to make without receptions of tablets!!!

Oksana
13.08.2004, 08:22
It is possible to accept a tablet no-shpy, no more than 3 for a day - to me very much helped or assisted, it is possible to do or make massage of a head, it is possible to use a pencil from a headache (on essential oils)

Elena N.
14.08.2004, 20:41
And unless no-shpa it is possible to accept pregnant women?

Olga
18.08.2004, 01:53
Lena, no-shpa is the only thing that it is possible to accept pregnant women seems. It or her even often appoint or nominate for prophylaxis, from a tonus, before trips, etc. It is not harmful, do not worry.

The anonym
19.08.2004, 12:55
If excruciate headaches at what here no-shpa? Esteem even the instruction. To spastic strictures of head vessels she has no attitude or relation. If do not wish to accept any tablets walk on fresh air more, it is less than TV and computer. And if absolutely strong pains, Paracetamolum, Panadolum, eferalgan.

Maria-27
22.08.2004, 04:27
I absolutely not agree with the last soojushcheniem. No-shpa operates or works obezbolivajushche on everything where there is a smooth musculation (see pharmacological properties!!!)! And the vascular wall invariable contains gladkomyshechnyj a layer. No-shpa helps or assists and very much even it is quite good at a headache. I know it precisely because itself with VSD I am excruciated since the childhood and this medicine strongly gains or helps me. By the way, in indications to application vessels a goal. A brain are specified;

Arina
23.08.2004, 20:42
Try or Taste on polminutki to temples to put or apply on a slice of a lemon, to me very much helped or assisted.