PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 23 years. Half a year married. Abortions never was. Earlier...

Elena, Abakan
23.08.2004, 17:22
Hello. To me 23 years. Half a year married. Abortions never was. Earlier,
Anything except for a thrush did not treat. Monthly since 11 years, always very morbid,
But not plentiful. A cycle of 29 days, on a regular basis. At a sexual life sometimes I test
Pain (in a pose from above). Were protected by suppositories. On December, 5th 2000. Send or have come monthly,
And on December, 7th I already laid in hospital with the diagnosis a right-hand adnexitis.
Have written out in poor condition. Excruciated pains of pricking, sharp character gde-that
In the field of an anus. Inspections at the proctologist have shown nothing.
Next monthly in January do not send or have come, pregnancy has been excluded. The gynecologist
Has advised two nyxes of Progesteronum with an interval in a week. In three days
Send or Have come monthly - on January, 23rd. And 25 I again get in hospital with sharp pains
In the field of appendages, and again with dagnozom an adnexitis. As to me have told or said, analyses
And US in norm or rate. On my requests to hand over any additional analyses and to find
The reason - silence. To catch a cold and it will be chilled could not anywhere. Pains do not cease.
In private or individual clinic has been compelled or forced to agree for a diagnostic laparoscopy
With suspicion on an endometriosis. 8 fevrajalja 2001 operation is executed: " Endoscopic
Coagulation of the left ovary. Hromotubatsija. " The extract: " the Chronic endometritis.
Sterility or Barrenness. A bilaterial occlusion of intersticial or interstitial departments of pipes. An endometriosis
The left ovary. " Have appointed or nominated marvelon under the scheme or plan to 4 months. The doctor has told or said, that
Pipes are completely passable, only there is no input or entrance in them, a unique opportunity-
- EKO. But the most awful, in 4 days - the same painful attack: first
Chops off all in an anus, passes to a uterus, appendages, apparently, that
All there cut on small slices. A pain Baralginum, Analginum in ampoules not
It is removed or is taken out. In clinic where I was operated, have been compelled or forced to make blockade
siduksenom, a nyxis of Relanium. In half an hour of terrible excruciatings to me polegchalo.
The doctor speaks, that an endometriosis absolutely insignificant and such attacks to give
Cannot. He assumes, that most likely in kresttsovo-uterine ligaments or cords at me
The circulation, by something there with nerves is broken or disturbed, I have not absolutely understood. The neuropathologist has found out nothing. The gynecologist has appointed or nominated
For 3 weeks Sibazonum, has told or said, that if the simplification will not be, unique
Output or Exit: these nerves in any image exsect. And it is one more operation. Already two
Month I do not live a sexual life. For God's sake, I ask you, write to me. After all,
That I have gone through, after such diagnosis at me not ostalosb any hope.
Whence these pains? Also what this for operation, whether so she is necessary?

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.08.2004, 19:49
You sostojani e is called a syndrome tazovyh pains. It can be caused both an endometriosis matochnokresttsovyh ligaments or cords, and disturbance of blood supply of a pudental nerve, inflammatory processes. Really, at an inefficiency of medicamental treatment recommend to cross pudental nevr, operation is effective in 60 80 % of cases and relieves the patient of pains. Kasaemo genesial function, it is possible popytatsja to spend ppertubatsiju uterine pipes or attempt to expand them at a hysteroscopy a flexible or floppy probe, but basically an occlusion of intersticial or interstitial departments of uterine pipes (it there where they enter into a uterus) is the absolute indication to EKO