PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People are excruciated, that to them respond much, and I the third day cannot try to find out: to...

Marina
22.08.2004, 03:05
People are excruciated, that to them respond much, and I the third day cannot try to find out: how to treat tussis of the pregnant woman? The doctor nothing has advised absolutely, only Polyvitaminums, a pepper adhesive tape and rest! At me soon hospital will terminate, and tussis does not come to an end! Help or assist!

Litisija
23.08.2004, 08:50
Unfortunately Marina here the doctor to not wait, have a drink mors from a cranberry, tea or milk with honey or all together, milk with borzhomi and more is possible. Itself recently so it was treated:))

Alja
23.08.2004, 19:37
I was helped or assisted well by a syrup from tussis " Doctor MOM ". This absolutely harmless medicine, it or he can even for children be given. He well removes or takes out fits of coughing, dryness in a throat. If tussis falls below - to tracheas or bronchuses - doctor MOM and here is useful, in itself the big set travok. It is possible to use "Cametonum". Inhalations do or make. Vobshchem, almost all national agents are good.