PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please! At me today 36 those day of a cycle. Will usually continue...

Dasha
23.08.2004, 08:50
Prompt, please! At me today 36 those day of a cycle. Usually duration menstr. A cycle 29 32 days. Yesterday since morning did or made the test for pregnancy - result of 2 strias (has shown that pregnancy is).
The matter is that I do not accept while some any vitamins, but heard that on early durations of gestation it is necessary to drink Acidum folicum.
There can be you can advise any vitamins? And how them to accept?
And how you consider or count, when it is better to go to the gynecologist on this or next week?

Irtuganov N.S.
23.08.2004, 16:28
Next week. Up to a campaign to the doctor do not hurry up with reception of any preparations, including vitamins

Olga
23.08.2004, 18:28
Strange here the doctor! Even if you will be not pregnant vitamins useful to your organism and if are pregnant that it is necessary to accept them as soon as possible (if, certainly, you do not have any allergy or chronic illnesses or diseases). I, for example, drink Pregnavit Forte though in this cycle I can not become pregnant (I I drink hormonal contraceptives), and my doctor speaks, what is it is not harmful, and the organism soaks up vitamins so much, how much it is necessary. Success!