PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! On Saturday has visited or attended the doctor in paid clinic. At me obna...

Rita
23.08.2004, 02:52
Zdrastvujte the doctor! On Saturday has visited or attended the doctor in paid clinic. In me have found out a dermoid cyst. Speak, that is necessary to delete 100 % .i still the doctor after survey has declared or announced to me presence at me infections. After a fence of a blood on their chlamydia it has appeared 1 : 64. But I was checked on them 3 months ago prada in KVD, to me have told or said, that I of 100 % am healthy. I shall not understand whence. I have a sexual partner, there were in these or it three months, but unas all sexual contacts occur or happen exclusively in a condom. At me questions: 1. Why in KVD took a smear on a chlamydia, and here have taken a blood from a finger? What probability of a mistake or an error? 2. Whether the cyst can give the raised or increased quantity or amount of leucocytes? And in general as the cyst can affect on allocation? 3. Whether I could infect the partner?

Soboleva L.I.
23.08.2004, 14:19
Hello, Rita! 1. In different honey. Establishments different methods of diagnostics. Most likely, the clamidiosis was not diagnostsirovan 3 mes back. 2. Such it is very improbable. 3. Probably.