PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am disturbed with unpleasant sensations (as though pulls) below with left to a side. Mn...

Irina
23.08.2004, 08:34
I am am disturbed with unpleasant sensations (as though pulls) below with left to a side. To me have told or said that possibly this unilateral inflammation of appendages. I descended or went will be checked up to the doctor. She has taken analyses and the erythema has told or said that inside, probably it is a thrush and there is a probability of an adnexitis, t. To. Ovaries are a little increased. Me interests, whether the thrush can cause or call an adnexitis. Than the adnexitis is dangerous? And as it is possible or probable that the thrush " has left inside ". I in fact was treated from a thrush. All has passed or has taken place, and there is she is inside, only does not prove obviously (there is no white scurf on walls and probably, only an erythema). Except for that me disturbs as quickly the adnexitis develops. The doctor has taken analyses, has promised to appoint or nominate the "best" treatment, but... In two weeks! to. She where that leaves. I in despair. After today's survey of the doctor, unpleasant sensations of steel javstvennee, in a side already more likely a pain (while rare or infrequent), than it is simple sensations and has appeared krovjanistyj a smear on linen (though about monthly days 10...). Unless it is normal? I shall be very grateful for the answer. It is terrible to go these two weeks and to think terrible... And I so wish to have children...: (

Oshchepkova S.R.
23.08.2004, 14:13
The candidiasis does not cause or cause an inflammation of appendages. Repetition of a candidiasis can be connected with: 1. Others ginek. Infections (a clamidiosis, mikoplpzmoz, a ureaplasmosis, gardnerelez, trihominiaz, a gonorrhea); 2. A gastritis, a colitis, a dysbacteriosis; 3. Allergic diseases; 4. A diabetes mellitis; 5. Not adequate treatment. It was necessary to treat and survey the partner simultaneously. The salpingo-oophoritis (adnexitis) can cause disturbances of a menstrual cycle. Treatment to you should be begun now, but at first you it is necessary to examine and pick up antibiotics and antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations.