PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me it's OK... I want the child from a test tube... Tell or say...

Marina
18.08.2004, 11:31
Hello! At me it's OK... I want the child from a test tube... Tell or say to not hand over analyses and other, simply, more quickly to make it... WHERE to me WILL address????? With WHAT TO BEGIN????

Rabaev S.G.
20.08.2004, 06:47
It will be improbable that you to spend procedure EKO according to your desire without indications especially without analyses.

Kamenetskij B.A.
23.08.2004, 13:36
Marina! I dare to assume, that it is a question of absence of the sexual partner and in this case according to your desire (at absence of contraindications) the artificial insemination spersoj the donor, but in this case the first can be made, that is necessary etochnit is a status of uterine pipes (hysterosalpingography) And without inspection, I am afraid that nobody can help or assist you. Besides carrying out of an intervention without pilot survey is simply dangerous to your health. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./