PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Have started to be checked with the husband on sterility or barrenness, after a year assets...

The anonym
23.08.2004, 00:01
The dear Doctor! Have started to be checked with the husband on sterility or barrenness, after a year of an active sexual life without preservation. Infections have excluded. In research of an ejaculate: pH-8, 0 (norm or rate 7, 2 7, 8), viscosity - 1, 2 sm (n. - 0, 1 0, 5), kol-in sperm-ov - 100 mln/1, it is fast. postup. dvizh-e - 3 %, medl. postup. dvizh-e - 57 %, absence postup. dvizh-I - 10 %, motionless - 30 %, alive - 70 %, with patol. golovki-34 %, the rest norm or rate. My hormones follik. A phase (8 j day): Progesteronum - 28, 5 nmol/l (norm or rate 0, 64 6, 0), Oestradiolum - 28, 5 (n. - 30 120), DGEAS-With - 0.7 mkg/ml Tell or Say, at such parameters we can count on pregnancy? At me in the anamnesis hr. A salpingo-oophoritis, abortion (5 years ago from the husband) and a negative rhesus (2 group), and at the husband positive (1 group). What to us to do or make?

Rabaev S.G.
23.08.2004, 12:25
After enough serious treatment, it is possible raschityvat on success. However on fast success raschityvat it is not necessary.