PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall be very grateful for advice or council! Before me now there is a dilemma. Business in...

Olga
22.08.2004, 01:08
I shall be very grateful for advice or council!
Before me now there is a dilemma. The matter is that I work as the programmer (with 9 up to 18) and the second month of pregnancy has already gone. Speak, that the first 3 months are especially dangerous. To give up to me job or it is possible kak-that lovirovat?

Nadja
23.08.2004, 11:44
Voobshche-who that speaks that. But one is exact, that radiation from the same TV or the MICROWAVE much more strongly and more harmfully. Harm from a computer provided that the monitor responds modern norms or rates of safety, by way of an irradiation is minimal, that you can sit tensely and without movement is worse, and it can lead to a hypodynamia. At me the fourth month and behind a computer I am more than yours. To give up job and to sit kisnut at home I am not going to. The good spirit as it seems to me, in this business is more important. I try to move more if it is possible or probable, to arrange breaks. And, the main thing, correctly to eat. Computers are a modern reality and very big number of women work with them during pregnancy, also, as pozujutsja mobile and other modern achievements of technics or technical equipment. So do not go in cycles and if feel well what for to give up job, the child means also feels well.