PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, explain for what do or make stimulation of ovaries? If one jajtsekl...

Galina
20.08.2004, 15:53
Uv. The doctor, explain for what do or make stimulation of ovaries? If one ootid has bad quality or good, etc. too the same quality. To me did or made full inspection including laporoskopiju it is found by nothing. The husband analyses good. After laporoskopii began to do or make stimulation already the second cycle, but pregnancy does not come. How long still it is possible to do or make stimulation serofenom and in second half of cycle probelief?

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.08.2004, 08:59
Uv. Galina! Your statement about kchestve ootids incorrectly. As if to treatment it or he can be begun after an establishment of the diagnosis. In your case I have not heard anything about the reason. The laparoscopy is not the only thing of research for opredelnija the reasons of sterility or barrenness.
Within the limits of this forum questions concerning pilot survey are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of inspection before carrying out of the treatment, recommended in the International Center of Genesial Medicine. Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure.

Galina
22.08.2004, 01:14
If I knew the reason, 1, 5 years of inspection and any result. Inspection spermymuzha too did or made with endurance or quotation in some days then androlog has told or said that no deviations or rejections are present, check the wife. I from 12 years always had a regular cycle, and only after cauterization of erosion has got off, a saw hormonal tablets - all was restored. Then on ultrasound with application color zhitkosti checked permeability of pipes, too all vporjadke anywhere any solderings or delays in its or her movement nebylo. Right after this check at me the cyst was formed have told or said functional. Right after restoration the saw contraceptive as has told or said the doctor after the termination or ending of their reception usually having flowed hormones and can it too will help or assist. Result all was not peer. Then have sent on EKO, that doctor has assumed that probably at me an endometriosis though any sign of this disease I never had therefore that to me and did or made laporoskopiju, before operation have sent again to hand over all analyses on hormones and on hlomidiju analyses everyone were in norm or rate, the analysis on hlomidiju negative. During laporoskopii still time checked prozhodimost pipes, ovaries in a normal status through them it was visible as sosrevaet a follicle. The only thing on what I complain it always a morbid ovulation. Whether if analyses on all hormones good can be ootids vsyo-taki bad quality? Now I pass or take place the second course of stimulation but if it too will not help or assist that with what then the reason. I already in despair to me of 28 years, and the reason am not revealed even not.

Kamenetskij B.A.
22.08.2004, 20:19
Galna! History long enough for a forum, but insufficient for the decision of a question on a method of treatment (subtleties opisani the report of a laparoscopy, spermogrammy here are already important, the immunologic status). Besides there are cases (according to the CART up to 20 %) when the reason of sterility or barrenness to establish or install it is not possible, and in this case it is necessary to resort to procedure EKO.

Galina
23.08.2004, 10:15
Uv. The doctor, sometimes speak it is useful to change the doctor also. We live to Estonia, Tallinn as we can get in your clinic on inspection what it is necessary to have at itself and where it is possible to look or see rasstsenki for nonresident?