PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The DEAR Doctor. I BEG RESPOND!! On 28 week a level of a hydrocortisone in 3 times...

Elena
21.08.2004, 18:27
The DEAR Doctor. I BEG RESPOND!! On 28 week a level of a hydrocortisone in 3 times above top. Rods of norm or rate of the nonpregnant person. This hormone why has grown? How it is dangerous and than threatens, Itsenkoj? Dexamethazonum helps or assists. But up to pregnancy I did not suffer amenorrheas, I do not understand with what it is connected, the truth a cycle was long 30 35 days. Now hardly ovolosel a stomach or belly, and a figure at me very womanly

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.08.2004, 09:17
The reason of augmentation of quantity or amount of a hydrocortisone are obscure, but often happens. That the woman does not know up to pregnancy that there are disturbances hormonal 9 at you there was a long cycle, it is a parameter of such disturbances), and during pregnancy at occurrence of threat of an abortion it is found out. In view of that on a background of reception kortikosteriodov you wear pregnancy and it helps or assists, it is necessary to think of transitional rising a level of a hydrocortisone. After pregnancy normalization of a hormonal background is possible or probable, and formation nejro obmenno an endocrine syndrome (completeness, disturbances of a cycle) is possible or probable.