PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say, really the truth, that active and frequent shevelenija reben...

Tanja
11.08.2004, 11:05
Good afternoon! Tell or say, really the truth, that active and frequent shevelenija the child can mean that he does not have not enough oxygen. Term 33 ned. In advance thanks.

Maria
12.08.2004, 22:09
Tatyana! Me disturbs same problemma, as you. Today I too have asked the same question at conference. Very much I worry in occasion of strong jerks of the child. Doctors or speak nothing to me in general, or confirm: a pier dejtvitelno strong jerks vyzvanny a disadvantage of oxygen at the kid. Me consequences of it or this more interest. To you I shall be grateful, if having learned or having found out about it or this you inform something to me. If I shall receive any information I shall write to you, t. To. Itself I am ignorant and very much I experience in this occasion.

Maria
13.08.2004, 04:43
Tatyana! Me disturbs same problemma, as you. Today I too have asked the same question at conference. Very much I worry in occasion of strong jerks of the child. Doctors or speak nothing to me in general, or confirm: a pier dejtvitelno strong jerks vyzvanny a disadvantage of oxygen at the kid. Me consequences of it or this more interest. To you I shall be grateful, if having learned or having found out about it or this you inform something to me. If I shall receive any information I shall write to you, t. To. Itself I am ignorant and very much I experience in this occasion.

Maria
14.08.2004, 10:57
Tanja! Me disturbs same problemma, as you. Today I too have asked the same question at conference. Very much I worry in occasion of strong jerks of the child. Doctors or speak nothing to me in general, or confirm: a pier dejtvitelno strong jerks vyzvanny a disadvantage of oxygen at the kid. Me consequences of it or this more interest. To you I shall be grateful, if having learned or having found out about it or this you inform something to me. If I shall receive any information I shall write to you, t. To. Itself I am ignorant and very much I experience in this occasion.

Maria
15.08.2004, 21:30
Tanja! Me disturbs same problemma, as you. Today I too have asked the same question at conference. Very much I worry in occasion of strong jerks of the child. Doctors or speak nothing to me in general, or confirm: a pier dejtvitelno strong jerks vyzvanny a disadvantage of oxygen at the kid. Me consequences of it or this more interest. To you I shall be grateful, if having learned or having found out about it or this you inform something to me. If I shall receive any information I shall write to you, t. To. Itself I am ignorant and very much I experience in this occasion.

The anonym
16.08.2004, 17:00
It is possible prinemat maternu ikaltsy + with simultaneously
Thanks

The anonym
18.08.2004, 07:29
Thanks

anna
19.08.2004, 11:21
Thanks

anna
20.08.2004, 13:03
Thanks

Elena
22.08.2004, 00:42
You need to walk is more often on fresh air, to accept oxygen cocktails though your doctor as the hypoxia of a fetus (and at you it is possible or probable its or her attributes) threatens him with some problems already now and at a birth should respond to your question. At my daughter, it has poured out in an encephalopathy (disturbance TSNS).

Belief
23.08.2004, 07:39
And. M. Pasenjuk wrote, that maternu and a calcium together to accept it is impossible, t. To. It can cause or call an overdosage of a calcium.