PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I wrote to you about reiseminatsiju, that have made in 24 hours IKS...

Alla
18.08.2004, 03:06
Hello, I wrote to you about reiseminatsiju, that have made in 24 hours IKSI, business occurs or happens in America... And so, yesterday there were 2 cells impregnated, and today 4.. And all, as they said, excellent or different quality. Tomorrow podsadka.
You wrote about single instances of pregnancy... So it turns out, they it is simple so them will place, at random? Or chances any are?
And more a question, whether to freeze remained 2...???? It costs or stands dearly or expensively enough, your experience and opinion for me are very important.
Thanks, yours faithfully Alla

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.08.2004, 12:16
Alla! I do not think, that there can be embryoses of high quality for kriokonservatsii after reinseminatsii (is almost assured) or confident)

Alla
19.08.2004, 14:21
It turns out me deceive? I have written down conversation on a dictophone..... The doctor three times has repeated that embryoses of a class And!!!!! And, 4 classes And, and one class.

Same the highest level so it is written on a site a test tube.

I do not know what to do or make....

Kamenetskij B.A.
23.08.2004, 06:17
Alla! Such outcome at reinseminatsii is improbable, though and to exclude it or him it is impossible.