PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! About two months ago after delivery of a smear it was treated on a floor...

Anna
22.08.2004, 10:50
Hello, the doctor! About two months ago after delivery of a smear it was treated under the full program. CHego-something there was more, than is admissible. All was good. As we plan in the near future pregnancy, to be protected have ceased, and at me have again begun allocation. First it is a little, and now very plentiful belii with an acidic smell. The gynecologist speaks, what is it reaction to a semen. And in general, the flora can vary from everything, even otprostudy. Such can be?! Entering of an infection the face is excluded by 3 it, as I am assured of the husband, itself too I do not change. It turns out, what I now everyone some months shall get rid from unpleasant vydeleny?!

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.08.2004, 05:07
If in a smear there is nothing bad - that of anything except for daily linings to use it is not required is really reaction to hit of a semen (1) or the efflux or expiration actually semens - if you do not wash right after the sexual certificate or act