PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please answer my question! At the sexual certificate or act the bleeding has begun...

Oksana
21.08.2004, 12:06
Please answer my question! At the sexual certificate or act the bleeding which I have accepted for monthly (up to monthly 2 days) have begun remains, but it almost at once has stopped. With this question addressed to the gynecologist. The doctor has written out Djufaston. Accepted 4 months during which anything such was not. Two months did not drink any tablets, and here now again, and is much stronger, than earlier, especially when I strain (for example I swing or pump press) or at the sexual certificate or act. Thus a pain any I do not test, however monthly always morbid.

Malanova T.B.
22.08.2004, 22:05
You should make a colposcopy (survey shejki uteruses) and US for 6 7 day of a cycle.

Oksana
23.08.2004, 04:52
Thanks for the answer to a question from June, 10th (18 : 42). I Am sorry, but I very much hurried and worried, therefore have forgotten to ask a question: What, sobsvenno, it can be? To me of 25 years, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not.