PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, for what day after hit of a semen, occurs or happens oplod...

Karina
12.08.2004, 11:11
Tell or Say, please, for what day after hit of a semen, there is a fertilization?

Alain
14.08.2004, 22:26
It is impossible to tell or say unequivocally, t. To. Spermatozoons can "live" in a vagina about one week so the fertilization can be as this very day, and within this week.

evromedprestizh
18.08.2004, 11:19
Dear Karina! The Fertilization occurs or happens within 1 2 days during the moment of an ovulation. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

The anonym
21.08.2004, 00:01
Karina! I had monthly last time 5 days, for the fifth day we with the husband made love, he has terminated in me this day in the first and in posdeny time after that I zaberemennela as the god will give you and will be

Olga
23.08.2004, 03:49
Tell or Say. It is possible to drink beer during pregnancy. I do not like it or him. And now it would be desirable terribly. It can is possible for something to replace it or him?