PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have correctly understood, that fact, that to me cauterized, the sort will not affect or influence process...

Alain
21.08.2004, 04:52
I have correctly understood, that fact, what to me cauterized, will not affect or influence process of sorts or labors? Then why do not cauterize up to sorts or labors (to me pochemu-that cauterized to that then all doctors very much were surprised). Probably, nevertheless there are reasons?

IRINA
22.08.2004, 09:39
Are surprised because anybody usually does not cauterize, t. To. Erosion in any way is not felt and does not hurt!!! And she does not develop, does not grow! It after sorts or labors all varies, and she can increase in sizes! And and what for to cauterize up to sorts or labors if during pregnancy on vseravno will appear?! Simply shejku once again try to not touch or not tamper with, t. To. She holds a fetus during pregnancy. And labors here not and!!!:))) It's nothing so rasperezhivalis!:)))

child
23.08.2004, 03:28
Problem in that after cauterization shejka often becomes very dense, rigid. Can there will be cicatrixes. In sorts or labors it can lead to anomalies of patrimonial activity (that is presence of fights at absence of disclosing shejki uteruses). Sometimes with it or this it is possible to consult medikamentozno, sometimes it is necessary rodorazreshat the woman operative by.