PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Many thanks for yours both a site and answers. In a tank. Crop from vl...

Alisa
22.08.2004, 23:59
Hello. Many thanks for yours both a site and answers. In a tank. Crop from a vagina are found out Escherichia coli and Streptococcus anginosus. Would like to learn or find out from you, whether necessarily them to treat, whether it is necessary to treat the husband? To me the doctor has registered antibiotic TSiprolet (5 days), Nistatinum (5 days), Trichopolum (7 days) and suppositories Terzhinan (10 days). But I do not wish to drink antibiotics. Whether it is possible kak-nibud to do without them? And if treatment is necessary, whether that it is possible to treat the husband with the same (naturally except for Terzhinana)? And if vse-taki to drink antibiotics, whether that will work TSiprolet and on Escherichia coli, and on Streptococcus? And that concerning the last the doctor as treatment has named still beta-laktamy, but I do not understand, what is it such and I can not find in a drugstore. Whether it is necessary to abstain during treatment from sex or sex is possible or probable only with a condom? Through what time after course of treatment it will be possible peresdat analyses and it will be convinced of absence of these infections and again to refuse a condom.? Respond please, whether it is necessary to treat it or it is possible to live so? Thankful in advance

Malanova T.B.
23.08.2004, 03:12
Probably it is better to follow to advice or council of the doctor. Questions you have correctly responded to all.