PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 17 years. I never was at the gynecologist. At me on plank beds...

Ann
23.08.2004, 00:31
Hello. To me of 17 years. I never was at the gynecologist.

At me on external genitals and around of them huge quantity or amount small belenkih round uzelochkov. I do not remember as for a long time it at me, probably, since a birth. .polovuju a life not to a kind. .menstruats. A cycle regular. No pains are present. These or it uzelochki are similar on what happen on the face (but it not acnes)... At me was two such on the face, me them vyzhgli.. At the father too is such uzelochki on the face. On the internal party or side of their sexual labiums especially it is a lot of, there small acting red points also were formed. Could not tell or say you to me, what is it can be? It very much disturbs me, though any dyscomfort or pains does not deliver... Whether .mogu I to conduct a sexual life?

Thanks for the answer

Maljarskaja M.M.
23.08.2004, 02:42
Most likely it is condylomas but ado to look precisely. Virs condylomas lives in a blood. It is passed kontakttno. So Vashm to partners he will be perdavats at usual kisses and t. Item, therefore do not limit iz-for that the sexual life, use a condom, at desire it will be possible to remove condylomas (laser pizhiganie).