PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who can collided or faced?: At me 7 8 weeks. Two days it is periodically brown...

Anka
13.08.2004, 03:40
Who can collided or faced?:
At me 7 8 weeks. Two days periodically brown allocation happen. Happens both the stomach or belly is sipped also with a loin aches a bit. The doctor speaks - threat, but US does not show any problems.

Alain
13.08.2004, 11:00
Really, all signs testify to threat of discontinuing. It would be possible to ignore them if they were separately: allocation at some women happen in days monthly, the back zabolit iz-for that that has lifted gravity, or on heels has risen, a stomach or belly iz-for deliveries... But at Vas-that all in a complex! I think, it is not necessary to risk. And vrach-that that, has simply told or said, " At you threat. "? And its or his references???

The anonym
15.08.2004, 02:48
If the doctor has appointed or nominated nothing, drink no-shpa 2 times a day and urgently change the doctor!

Anna
16.08.2004, 16:02
Anka, I think it is unequivocally necessary to apply Utrozhestan, in the morning and in the evening on 1. In a vagina till 12 13 weeks, still to drink Noshpu on 2. 3 in day, STILL that your doctor in view of your status will recommend.

Ekaterina.
19.08.2004, 23:08
The doctor necessarily should make purpose or appointment, t. To. Usually similar allocation are connected with a disadvantage of Progesteronum. And the attributes described by you speak all about threat. Very much often appoint or nominate noshpu injections and diclofenac of an injection. It is possible and utrozhestan, but about 12 weeks are better, do not tighten or delay. But all this without purpose or appointment of the doctor do not accept. If will hold on to strong pains - it is necessary to accept ginipral (probably, even to a steam droppers) so try to adjust or regulate problmy in process of their occurrence, read more literatures that always it was possible to state doubts to the doctor, being based on sovih knowledge. Success.

Anka
23.08.2004, 02:18
The doctor has looked or seen results of US, was surprised and has appointed or nominated Ascorutinum and suppositories a papaverine.