PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, and can be so, what I am pregnant, though I had a menses? In...

Elena
21.08.2004, 15:55
The doctor, and can be so, what I am pregnant, though I had a menses? In general monthly were normal, only guards that appetite brutal and the breast has a little recovered. However, in fact I too have grown stout. Respond, please.

Lina
22.08.2004, 14:57
Would like prisoedenjaitsja to a question - monthly only yesterday have passed or have taken place, but brutally toshnit in the mornings and not only (not so long ago), not clear sensations in the bottom of a stomach or belly and he kak-that was approximated there, whether can test-define or determine strias an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis?

Soboleva L.I.
23.08.2004, 01:57
Yes, such it is possible or probable and consequently if you have doubts (and also if you reliably were not protected) it is better to descend or go on US and to the gynecologist.
As to tests for pregnancy they seldom enough give the positive answer at an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. So the test can be both positive, and doubtful and negative. It is better to make US.