PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me pregnancy 5 ned. Also have suddenly appeared any...

Nastya
16.08.2004, 11:36
The dear doctor! At me pregnancy 5 ned. Also have suddenly appeared any zhelto-brown allocation, not so it is a lot of. The doctor to whom I have there and then addressed, has advised to lay, have a rest, to not be nervous more. But I have got agitated terribly iz-for all of it or this. The doctor what can be the reasons such vydeleny, in fact on a blood it is not similar? Whether enough those measures which to me have registered? Perhaps, any tablets should be had a drink? At me the first pregnancy. These or it of allocation 3 days proceed. Very much I hope for your answer!

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 23:11
It can be display of threat of discontinuing. It is desirable for you to make US.

Nastya
17.08.2004, 05:46
I was on US. To me have told or said to not worry, it is more to have a rest. In a week to come again. I am am disturbed by that mozh. To be necessary any radical measures directly sejsas!

Malanova T.B.
19.08.2004, 02:11
If on US there are no attributes of threat, amotio or detachment of a chorion all treatment coordinate or agreee with akusherom.
For now only to wait.

Nastya
23.08.2004, 00:18
Thanks for answers!